|| Our Products - Group Funeral
Voluntary Group Schemes
Lion of Africa offers tailored group funeral benefits which allow groups such as churches, funeral directors, stokvels and burial societies to market products that satisfy specific community needs. The schemes are supported by a proven administrative platform. By offering a self-service system, clients are able to take control of and manage their own portfolios. This innovative feature is highly regarded for its ability to streamline administrative functions.
- Voluntary schemes are marketed to the public on an individual basis. Membership is voluntary and one can select the level of cover that suits best.
- Highly affordable and competitive premiums.
- Claims payments are processed within 48 hours of receipt of relevant documentation.
- Payout waiting periods are applicable in cases of natural death.
- In cases of accidental death, there is no waiting period for payouts.
- Membership is guaranteed.
- Allows family and extended family to be covered.
- Premiums are paid monthly in advance.
- Maximum entry age for the main member is 65 years.
- Provides cover for extended family aged 85 years or less.
Compulsory Group Schemes
Lion of Africa offers tailored group funeral and associated death benefits to employer groups, trade unions and sponsors. Both single and family benefits are available.
- Premiums are paid by the employer, group or union monthly in advance.