Voluntary Group Schemes
Lion of Africa offers tailor made group funeral death benefits that allow groups like churches, funeral directors, stokvels and burial societies to market products for specific market needs. In addition to assistance with product design, risk management, market positioning we offer a proven administrative platform which allows clients to effectively manage their portfolios.
- Funeral Group Scheme with minimum of 1 000 members
- Voluntary schemes are marketed on an individual basis to the public. Members join voluntarily and chose their own level of cover
- Highly affordable and competitive premiums
- Claims pay out on receipt of all relevant documents will be done within 48 hours
- Waiting periods applicable to natural death
- Accidental death, no waiting period
- Membership guaranteed
- Family and extended family members covered
- Premiums are paid monthly in advance
- Maximum age at entry for main member is 84 years
- Cover of extended family up to and including 85 years.
- Extended members shall pay single rate
- Rates may be adjusted with 30 days notice
- Rates and rate changes apply to all schemes within the umbrella
- Transport of mortal remains included in all rates
- Max 4 children, extra children – R5 child
Compulsory Group Schemes
Lion of Africa offers tailor made group funeral and associated death benefits to employer groups, trade unions, etc. Single as well as family benefits are being offered.
- Permanent employees may participate
- Premiums are collected by employer / group or union, etc and paid over, monthly in advance.
- RATES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST